Our laboratory is utilised for a broad variety of applications including materials consulting and testing, geotechnical engineering services, new product evaluations, production quality control, and petrographic inspections. The most common materials that have been tested include:
- Hydraulic binders
- Concrete and precast concrete
- Construction chemistry
- Steel and armature
- Road geomechanics
- Bitumen and bitumen isolation
- Stone and stone aggregate
Due to the large variety of services provided, the Laboratory Department has been segmented into the following three main sector.
- Concrete, Steel, Binders and Construction Sector
- Asphalts, Geo-mechanics and Isolation Sector
- Aggregates, Stone and Ceramics Sector
For more information about each sectors outstanding laboratory facilities and services, please contact us on +389 2 30 66 821.