Aggregates, Stones and Ceramics Sector
The services of the Aggregates, Stones and Ceramics Sector are to:
- Conduct tests on aggregates and stones, particularly on the gradation, angularity, absorption, density, durability and composition.
- Prepare reports and standardised laboratory documents from quality tests of materials.
- Prepare studies, analyses and reports about materials testing.
- Write reports from the analyses of the laboratory data.
- Prepare interim reports on repeated tests.
- Ensure that the quality standards and the accredited procedures for laboratory and on-site testing will be adhered to.
- Provide advice on the quality standards of the materials and for possible improvements.