Construction Works Sector
The services of the Construction Works Sector include the following.
- Provides services for specialised executive projects in the area of civil engineering.
- Handles the construction management, rehabilitation of structures and buildings, and conducts works in the area of construction specialist trades.
- Conducts the reconstruction and the adaptation and repair of industrial, dwelling and other structures in building construction and civil engineering construction.
- Conducts the repairs of the hydrotechnical structures including dams, banks, canals, pools, tunnels and reservoirs.
- Provides protection from the corrosion of materials and constructions.
- Provides the materials and constructions with fire protection.
- Conducts the final works in the construction process, which includes the façade and isolation.
- Constructs the industrial and sports building floors from epoxides, rubber, polyurethane, polyester, concrete and other materials.
- Conducts a complete rehabilitation of the structures following disasters such as earthquakes, fires, explosions and landslides, and rehabilitation of a chemically aggressive environment.