Service and Support Sector
The services of the Service and Support Sector include the following.
- Ensures high quality maintenance, the repair of equipment, machines and spare parts, and regular complete servicing and overhaul of light vehicles, drills engines, and interventions to aggregates and compressors.
- Conducts metal cutting works for swages, threads, shafts, and drums for brakes.
- Conducts locksmith works for exhausts welding, fabrication and repair of welded constructions, tool and crown sharpening, cutting, and welding of pipes with small and big perimeters.
- Conducts auto-electric works including the repair of ignition coils, alternators and electrical installations for light and heavy vehicles.
- Conducts electrical works including the installation and connection of electrical wiring in structures, connecting and maintaining on-site pumps, aggregates and other electrical devices, and repairing of smaller aggregates and devices in the workshops and laboratories.
- Loading and transporting the required equipment to needed for on-site works in the Geotechnics department.
- Conducts regular servicing and overhaul of the CEIM vehicles.
- Ensures the implementation of an efficient fleet management system for the light duty vehicles, in order to provide functionality, control and security for all employees who utilise the company vehicles.
- Ensures that the entire application of using company cars, as stated in the Rulebook, is adhered to.