The services of the Geology Sector include the following.
- - Basic and detailed geological investigation works as well as design, supervision, review and consulting in the field of geology, hydrogeology and engineering geology
- - Full geological, hydrogeological and engineering–geological investigations and testing and preparation of reports as bases for designing any type of buildings
- - Preparation of geological, hydrogeological and engineering–geological maps, reports, studies and projects
- - Complex geological investigation works for deposits and borrow pits of natural construction
- - Hydrogeological investigation works for exploitation of groundwater
- - Design of hydrogeological maps, reports, studies and expertise on investigations and exploitation of thermal and mineral waters
- - Design of wells and/or well systems for water supply of settlements and industrial complexes as well as consulting for installation of heating and cooling systems
- - Review of technical documentation, reports and projects in the field of geology, hydrogeology and engineering geology
- - Geophysical investigations and testing: Seismic refraction and reflection, vertical electrical probing, multi-electrode electrical tomography and so on
- - Hydrogeological investigation works to define the degree of pollution as well as the distribution of groundwater pollution
- - Hydrogeological investigation works for defining protected zones with springs and water supply systems
- - Design of fundamental engineering – geological and hydrogeological maps at national level.