The services of the Architecture Sector include the following.
- Review and prepare physical plans and technical documentation.
- Prepare detailed urban and spatial plans.
- Prepare projects for acquiring building permits.
- Conduct spatial analysis and project feasibility studies.
- Provide advice, plans and technical documentation for traffic infrastructure and equipment.
- Analyse and prepare studies on the environmental impact from certain structures such as roads, constructions, hydro-technics and industrial.
- Design all kinds of building structures.
- Provide consulting services for acquiring ecological permits.
- Provide advice, expertise and review of the documentation in the area of environmental studies.
- Prepare technological requirements for projects on landfills for urban, industrial and other types of solid waste.
- Prepare technological requirements for projects on drinking water treatment stations and waste water treatment.
- Design projects in the area of waste management.
- Design and supervise the construction of landfills, waste collection, disposal and reusable centres.
- Prepare studies on the environmental impact and analyses in the area of environment protection (water, air, waste and soil).
- Provide landscape planning, expert supervision and landscape protection.