The services of the Electromechanics Sector include the following.
- Design all types of mechanical installations and devices for building construction structures.
- Prepare project documentation, including the directions and procedures during the construction process.
- Conduct analyses of the technical documentation for mechanical designs in building construction and conducts reviews according to the standards and legal regulations.
- Supervise the mechanical work in building construction.
- Evaluate the construction process and gives oral and written recommendations for any necessary improvements.
- Check the progress of the construction process, verifies the consistency with the requirements and project documentation, and determines the quality of the completed works.
- Provide contractors with directions, advice and recommendations for alterations and/or improvements as necessary.
- Write reports and logs about the conducted supervision.
- Design all types of electrical installations and devices for buildings and structures under construction.
- Prepare the project documentation, including the procedures during the construction process.
- Analyse the technical documentation of electricity designs in building construction.
- Supervise the electrical works in building construction.