CEIM have made a commitment to:
- Utilise the ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 standards in order to develop and maintain the processes that are required to produce a consistent standard of quality in our services and at a competitive cost.
- Maintain the highest level of quality in our laboraties, and comply with our accreditation from the Institute of Accreditation of the Republic of Macedonia.
- Continually measuring the quality objectives and targets, and improving the effectiveness of the Integrated Quality Management Systems.
- Foster and maintain good long-term relationships with clients and partners by effective communications, acting with integrity and having the highest ethical standards.
- Delivering civil engineering services in accordance with the required specifications of our clients and partners.
Every staff member has the responsibility to ensure that the quality policy statement is understood, applied and maintained within their own activity area.
By adopting this policy statement, CEIM will also assure clients and partners of excellent quality standards in the services provided.
- Results of surveys measuring customer satisfaction PDF FILE
- Survey - Laboratory and Certification Body PDF FILE
- Trademark protection PDF FILE
- Quality Policy, Environment and Safety and Health at Work LINK