Activities of the Technical Support Sector:
- Complete and accurate tender documentation independently and in cooperation with the competent departments, following market competitive prices and using calculations to make thorough assessment of the costs in order to minimise total costs, to maximise the profitability of each bid, to provide success in getting the job and to contribute to increased service sale,
- Daily monitoring of open public invitations and calls for tenders in the country and abroad and agrees with the management about the selection of tenders for performance as well as proper marketing sale strategies and procedures.
- Prepare tender documentation for chosen tenders in cooperation with and coordinated with the competent sectors at CEIM.
- Prepare costs, prices, discounts and other benefits for each tender need according to the company’s policy in order to provide attractive and acceptable bids.
- Assess the commercial and technical risks of each bid for CEIM.
- Assess individual commercial items in the bids by calculations to determine real costs and profitability.
- Participate in organized tender events (for example: electronic auction, public opening of the bids, technical capacity assessment, finance assessment, clarification meetings, etc.) and other procedures at public procurements in accordance with the regulated rules by competent institutions, bodies and valid legislation.
- Participate in negotiations regarding certain bids and maintain contacts with the potential service users before and after submitting tender documents as well as during the implementation of tender procedure.
- Guarantee to provide quality coordination with the other sectors at CEIM according to the individual tender needs, including organizing internal work meetings in phase of preparation of tender documentation for providing quality of tender record and successful sale.
- Cooperate with the Centre for Development and Research.