At CEIM, we believe that our pro-active approach and ethical behaviour can contribute to economic growth and improvement in the quality of life of our employees, their families and the community at large. It also has a wider impact on the environment.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy provides us with a clear direction on successfully delivering environmental, social and economic sustainability in our activities and projects that are in line with the guidelines from the UN Global Compact initiative.
We have successfully taken on sustainable civil engineering practices by focusing on stakeholder relationships, occupational health and safety, and on sustainable construction and eco-compatible building and structure solutions.
Clients and Partners:
- Collaborating with clients and partners to develop and maintain good working and long lasting relationships and ensuring that cost savings are shared.
- Utilising long established services that offer high quality for repeat business.
- Promoting a helpful and approachable workforce that develops good relationships with the community and promotes a positive image.
- Utilising our expertise and resources to develop better living solutions for the community and to assist the new generations with their career development.
- Continuous involvement in humanitarian acts so that we can positively touch the people in our community. As an example we have made a donation for the collection of medical plants that are needed to treat children with severe diseases, we helped organise the international conference marking 50 years of the catastrophic earthquake in Skopje, and co-financed the completion of an employee’s masters study.
- Getting to know and understand our employees as people – our most valuable resource.
- Retaining our talented employees by creating a proactive and learning organisational culture, empowering employees, developing their potential, investing in internal and external training, and promoting career paths.
Health and Safety:
- Provide high quality facilities to enhance healthy employee working conditions.
- Promote safe working practices through consultation with the workforce.
- Develop and implement systems and models that lead to more efficient use of natural resources including energy and water.
- Investing in new ways to reduce the environmental impact of our engineering activities, including sustainable construction and eco-compatible building and structure solutions.
- Promote the awareness of the need to eliminate waste and the need to recycle materials so that they can be reused in future projects.